My little blog is moving on up in the world! Take a look at this! This is the first award Mommyhood and Moxie has ever received.
Thank you very much to the awesome peeps Tati and Tony at unbolt.me for this! Be sure to check them out.
What an awesome way to start another year of blogging! This month starts the 7th year of my humble, little blog. I‘m fairly proud of my writing, but sometimes I wonder who out there is really reading it. I’ve had views from countries such as India, Spain, Kenya, and Poland, and I’m curious as to how well my words translate into these various languages. The motivation to come up with new material has been low for me these days, so let’s hope this award helps!
- When you accept the award given, post it on your blog with the name of the person that granted the award, as well as the link to his or her blog.
- Share seven random facts about yourself.
- Pay it forward, and nominate other bloggers who you feel fit the criteria of a Creative Blogger. There is no mention of how many, so you choose!
Random Facts About Me:
- I have a collection of snow globes. Twenty six of them.
- My first childhood pet was a dog named Cindy.
- I have slight OCD tendencies. For example, I
like tomust arrange my markers in rainbow-order, otherwise it drives me crazy seeing them all mixed up.
- I like watching ASMR videos for the tingles.
- My favorite animals are the fox, penguin, hedgehog, owl, and turtle.
- Never have I ever gotten a traffic ticket.
- Tom Hanks is my celebrity crush.
As always, thanks for stopping by. ❤