Ahh, another 3-day weekend just about done and dusted, as my British friend Janine would say. I love that as a teacher, I get all of these extra days off here and there throughout the school year! You can get so much done and then rest the extra day! I am a firm believer of the mental and physical health benefits of a 3-day weekend.
I don’t know why, but I feel like I’ve been a couch potato the past three days, which is weird because I definitely have NOT been a couch potato. Look at all that I’ve done:
- Took my almost 11-year-old dog out for a one mile walk.
- Washed, dried, and put away a total of EIGHT loads of laundry!
- Went grocery shopping.
- Read a few chapters in a book I just recently picked up from the library.
- Cleaned my house.
- Played out in the backyard with my kiddos.
- Watched 3 DVDs, one of which I had never seen before: The Princess Bride.
- Caught up with an old friend.
- Attended the open house of my husband’s robotics team.
- Wrote and published two blog posts here.
- Meal-planned for the week.
- Finally hung up this cute Japanese wind chime that I had bought in San Francisco a couple of months ago.
- Donated a few of my daughter’s outgrown clothes to a local charity/thrift shop.
- Organized various charging cables for my different devices.
- Didn’t lose my sh*t once the past 3 days!
So as you can see, I really don’t know why I feel that I should have accomplished more. This seems like plenty! Doesn’t it?
Thanks for stopping by! ❤