It’s interesting how things come together sometimes. I had mentioned a silly little confession in my banana bread post a few weeks ago, not thinking very much about it. Well, a friend of mine read it and suggested that I should write up an entire post about some of my confessions. Since I’m always trying to come up with new things to write about, I started seriously thinking about her suggestion.
So here we are. Be prepared to be unimpressed at how mild my life has been and generally is. 😉
- Once it gets down toward the bottom, I will eat the Nutella straight out of the jar with a spoon.
- When I went to Paris and saw the Eiffel Tower, there were signs all around saying not to touch it. Well, I touched it anyway.
- If you ever find a fortune from a fortune cookie in a library book, I may have been the one to place it there. I’ve placed fortunes in almost every book I’ve checked out from the public library for the past 3 or 4 years. It’s my way of sharing something fun with the world.
- Yes, I admit it. I’ve used Facebook and other social media to stalk people.
- One time at Disneyland, I met Matthew Perry (Chandler from FRIENDS). He was eating lunch and I had the nerve to interrupt his meal just to meet him.
- It may come as a surprise to some people, but I really am an introvert.
- For parent-teacher conferences, I intentionally play a CD with peaceful music. It’s called Zen Garden or something like that. I play it in the background to help instill a sense of peace, because these conferences can sometimes get a little heated.
- They’re American classics, but I’ve never read Huckleberry Finn or Tom Sawyer. I own a copy of both somewhere in my house, but I’ve just never felt like reading them. I’ve started Huckleberry Finn a couple of times, but haven’t ever continued it.
- I’ve had recurring dreams about tornadoes for the past maybe 30 or so years of my life.
- I’m obsessed with the Titanic. On two separate occasions, I’ve been to Titanic exhibits where a piece of the actual ship was encased in a clear plastic box with an opening to allow you to “touch a piece of history,” so to speak. Well I confess, both times I got to touch the Titanic, I cried.
Pretty mild, right? What about you? Have any mild confessions you’d like to share? Thanks for stopping by! ❤